Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

*I Love Your Hugs*

I think that more than a stamper, I need to call myself a card maker... I don't do a heck of a lot of stamping some days, but I still make cards.  I just LOVE dies!  They are so fun!

I'm playing along with the Happy Little Stampers Dies challenge for September... the theme is "anything goes".  I picked up this die at the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival a few weeks ago after seeing some samples of it in the booth.  It was totally an impulse buy.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Balmy Blue
*Patterned Paper:  Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Remix
*Images:  MFT All Smiles
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Creative Expressions Big Hugs

1 comment:

  1. What a beautifully simple CAS card that says so much, Nancy. I love the big bold word diecut and know it's sure to bring a smile and hug when it arrives!! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Dies Challenge this month! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)