Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

*Less is More #451*

How could I pass up a challenge where the cue word is SPARKLE??!!  Thank you Less Is More!  I love glitter paper but find I mostly use it at Christmas... so I challenged myself to make a non-Christmas card with some added sparkle.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White; Stampin' Up Basic Black; unknown sparkle 
*Images:  Uniko Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Slim Strips; unknown rectangle
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*etc:  foam tape
*Challenges: Less Is More


2 comments:

  1. A great way to use some sparkle, I love that you used different widths of the vertical strips. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's GLORIOUSLY sparkly too!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)