Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

*Winged Things*

For as much as I love butterflies, I am really lacking in butterfly stamps and dies...  sad, really.  The current CAS Challenge at Happy Little Stampers is "winged things" and while I had a lot of ideas in my head for things that have wings, I didn't have a lot of things in my stash to choose from.  I decided to do some ink blending and then use these dies from Catherine Pooler for my card.  When it was done, it still needed something so I added the black lines with a black thinline marker and a ruler :-)

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress in Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean
*Dies:  Catherine Pooler Scroll Butterfly; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Etc:  foam adhesive; black marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)