Happy Saturday, crafty friends! It's time for a new clean and simple challenge with the team at Addicted to CAS!
As you can see from the graphic, our challenge was to use the colour purple in our creations. My first thought was a Halloween card but since I don't really send out Halloween cards, I decided to go for a purple floral instead.
I'll be honest when I say I'm not 100% thrilled with this card. It looked SO much better in my head. Perhaps the white is too stark on the front panels? I should have gone back to the drawing board on this one, I think....
- Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape
- Stamps: MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
- Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
- Dies: A Jillian Vance Daisy
- Embellishments: Picket Fence Studio Day & Night Gem Mix
- followed a sketch from Stampin' Pretty
I hope you'll play along with us! Share your creations HERE!