Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

*Simple Birthday*

Thank goodness I didn't burn through that backlog of cards I had by posting too many double share days... because this past week I made one whopping card!  I started a craft project that I can't share and it took up my desk for my three days off this week.  But it is done and ready for Christmas.  I am really happy with how it turned out and I promise to share it once the gift is delivered.  Don't ask questions cuz I'm not saying anything!

This card went together so quickly thanks to a scrap of patterned paper, a black mat and a simple sentiment.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Basic Black
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Flower & Field
*Stamp:  My Favorite Things
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)