Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

*Sending Christmas Cheer*

I have had a VERY creative few days.  My work week ends on Saturday afternoon and I head back to work on Wednesday afternoons.  On my days off this week, I have created 16 different card designs!  I am sure that is a recent record for me!  A few of those cards I made doubles of as I was asked to make some cards for a friend and I figured I could make two and up my stash as well as hers.  Work smarter, not harder, right?!

Anyway, my good friend Bonnie was over for a few hours today and we crafted in person!  We started out on Zoom but then she grabbed a few things and came here for a few hours.  This is only the second time we've crafted together in the same room since Covid started (and we used to get together at least once a month).  It was so good to have her here!

I am playing along with the current sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches...  


I struggled a little with this sketch as I really like straight lines...  coming up with a non-geometric shape was tough.  But let me tell you, the struggle was worth it because I am in love with this card!

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Evening Evergreen; red foil from Michaels
*Images:  Poppy Stamps Art Deco Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Memory Box Point Pine Needle Sprigs, Dimple Ornament
*Tools:  Stampin' Up Punch

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card! Thanks for joining us again this week at CC&S:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Nancy! your ornament is the perfect non-geometric shape and I love both the foiling and inset sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I am in love with this card too Nancy! LOVE the indented label and the simple pine branch with that knock out red ornament. Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love it. The red ornament is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S, hope to see more of your work in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)