Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

*Christmas Craft Creations October 2021*

I'm back with the Reminder Team at Christmas Craft Creations, sharing some inspiration for the October Challenge....  we want to see your Christmas Craft Creations using only black, white and one other colour...


My first thought was black & white + red...  but then I saw some cards online that were black & white + gold and I knew I wanted to play with that idea.  I only wish I'd had some sparkly gold bling to use instead of the white I ended up using (I had some, but it wasn't the "right" gold, if you know what I mean)

Items Used
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Basic Black, white shimmer; unknown gold sparkle
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Good Cheer
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Memory Box Telluride Snowflake
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  white Kaiser Pearls
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Challenges:  October Christmas Craft Creations


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the choice of gold as your ‘plus one’ and your CAS style. X

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)