Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2021

*Stand Out Snowflake*

This is the card I mentioned a few days ago that I made following the same idea as the new house card I made...  I'm really thrilled with this one...  Thanks to CAS Christmas for the prompt of grey and red.  You'll see a few more grey and red Christmas cards in the coming weeks as I'd start an idea and then it would end up not being clean and simple so I had to try again.  This is actually my third attempt LOL!  Funny, coming from someone who loves clean and simple!

Items Used
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate and Cherry Cobbler
*Images:  Picket Fence Studios Fancy Christmas Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Concord & 9th Iconic Christmas
*Embellishments:  Picket Fence Studios Day & Night Gem Mix

6 comments:

  1. CAS and just perfect Nancy!! Sounds like you love gray and red together as much as I do, and I'm loving your snowflakes in this color combo! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Christmas! Marcia (DT) :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your row of snowflakes, Nancy!! One red among the gray looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love CAS, too, Nancy, and you really nailed it - and the colors - with this classic and elegant snowflake design! It's lovely to meet you! Hugs, Darnell (CCCC GD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS design Nancy, great use of the colours too, perfect as snowflakes. Thankyou for playing along at CAS Christmas, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Nancy! Love how you've used the challenge colours. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous CAS design, love the layout in the slimline card. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)