Pages

Saturday, October 09, 2021

*Addicted to CAS #208*

I don't traditionally make Hallowe'en themed cards as I don't send them to anyone... but being on design teams sometimes means I have to challenge myself a little....  the team at Addicted to CAS is playing with the code word SPOOKY for the next few weeks... and we'd love to see your clean and simple spooky creations!


I bought some Hallowe'en themed stuff last year... some of it is just so cute!  Can it be spooky if it's cute?!

Items Used
*Cardstock  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant
*Images:  Studio Katia Meowy Halloween
*Ink:  Versamark
*Dies:  Poppy Stamps Squeaker Ghosts
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; heat tool
*Etc:  Bright White Wow! Embossing Powder


2 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)