Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

*Starry Hello*

How are these twice a day posts working for you all?  It's helping me share some of the older cards in my pile instead of constantly pushing them back so I can share cards for current challenges.

I just love this Pattern Party paper from Stampin' Up!  So many great colours and patterns to choose from!  I hate using pretty papers sometimes because I'm so afraid I'll use it all... but then I remember that there will be more and more papers and things to make my heart happy.  I might as well ENJOY it by sending it off to others in handmade greetings, right?

And the current sketch at CAS Colours and Sketches was just perfect for this card!

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin Up! Pool Party
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Pattern Party
*Images:  Altenew Henneh Elements
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Additional Circles; We R Memory Keepers Nested Stars

4 comments:

  1. I’m loving this striped paper Nancy and the fun way of adding the sentiment. I definitely agree that it’s more enjoyable to actually use papers! Thank you for coming to play with my sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches this week! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week's sketch is a great way to showcase DSP Nancy and your stripes are a great choice! I love the way the star includes the sentiment and sits in the point too. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect sketch for a perfect pattern! A super cute card, the star is really speaking to me - so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)