Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

*Build Your Stash*

I recently found a group on Facebook called Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers... not only do people post their Christmas cards but they also have a sketch challenge going on.  I really do hope that I continue making a few Christmas cards throughout 2022 instead of just in the fall like I usually do.

This is my card for sketch #15...

Items Used
*Cardstock:  unknown glitter
*Images:  Mama Elephant Snowmen Agenda; Lawn Fawn Seasons Tweetings
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Additional Nesting Circles
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Build Your Stash Sketch #15


1 comment:

  1. Love your adorable CAS card, Nancy! So glad that you've found the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers group and played along with our October sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)