Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2021

*Thin Red Foil Stripes*

I was digging through one of my drawers the other day and found some printed toner sheets I'd forgotten I had...  you know, the ones you use with heat and foil.  I really love the look of red foil as I'm making Christmas cards this year so I foiled one of them up to create this card I'm sharing today.

I only wish that the stripes were thicker...

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler
*Paper:  Gina K Bold Backgrounds foiling sheet
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Good Cheer
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Tasteful Labels
*Tools:  laminator; Perfect Layers
*Etc:  ribbon from my stash, foam adhesive, red Deco Foil


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)