Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

*Candy Cane Stripes*

I just LOVE this flocked candy cane striped paper from Stampin' Up... so much so that I only had one sheet in the used package I bought and I've been avoiding cutting it up.  Silly, I know.  It was hard for me to put a blade to it, but I think this card was a good reason to do so...

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade, Creative Expressions brushed silver
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Santa's Workshop
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Christmas; Stampin' Up! Candy Cane Season
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Rockin' Red
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer; Waffle Flower Additional Circles
*Tools: Stampin' Up! candy cane punch; Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder
*Etc:  foam adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)