Pages

Friday, November 12, 2021

*Big Shiny Snowflake*

Happy Friday crafty friends....  I had yesterday off work in observance of Remembrance Day so I spent some extra time in my craft room.  I was inspired by a card by Diane Steines Kuhle that I saw on one of the Facebook groups I am on... I used her idea of the metallic and glitter silver snowflakes with white and paired it with the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I won't lie... I'm kinda really pleased with how the card turned out!

Items Used
*Cardstock:  unknown silver mirror, silver and white sparkle
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Impression Obsession snowflakes; Simon Says Stamp Marie Snowflake

2 comments:

  1. Your CAS design is crisp and elegant! So pretty! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is everything I love in a clean card. Shimmer and shine and so pretty. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)