Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2021

*Tic Tac Toe*

It's been a very long time since I played with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge....  for some reason this one caught my eye so I played with it this week.  I did a line across the bottom with the words holiday, silver or gold and patterned paper.


I absolutely LOVE this gold bauble paper from Stampin' Up!  It's retired and I have less than one full 12X12 piece of it left.  I don't honestly know what I will do when it's gone.  This is one that I have a real issue using...

Items Used
*Cardstock:  gold mirror, silver sparkle
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! All Is Bright
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips; Stampin' Up! Christmas Trimmings
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Challenges:  Tic Tac Toe #139


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)