Pages

Tuesday, November 09, 2021

*Christmas 24 Challenge #41*

I had Saturday off so my friend Bonnie and I did a little crafty shopping at two local stores.  I found this fabulous 6X6 paper pad from Echo Park that has all of these deliciously dark coloured Christmas papers... and a bunch of these sentiment cards as well.  They really do make a quick card!

You can't tell from my photo, but the top panel is a deep dark olive green.  I decided to play along with the Christmas 24 Challenge of using the colours of green, gold and kraft.  I love all the sparkle on this card!

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake; black and gold glitter
*Paper:  Echo Park Christmas Salutations
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Challenges:  Christmas 24 #41


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)