Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

*Precious*

I needed to interrupt my Christmas cards creations with a sympathy card this week.  I think sympathy cards are one of the most important reasons to send a card, but also the worst reason to make a card.  In my world, sympathy cards need to be simple and clean with  muted colours.  It just feels right for me... not a rule that others need to follow.

I think this card will fit in with the theme of "precious" at Time Out Challenges as life is precious... and the life that is lost is precious to those who love them.

I used the Catherine Pooler Skylight ink to create the mat layer in the same colour as the simple Simon Says Stamp wreath... I added a few score lines for dimension.  Super simple.  


3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I really like the clean design with the scoring detail. Thanks for playing at Time Out and thanks for joining the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. this is so pretty and what a lovely interpretation Nancy! Love the CASness and the detailing. Thank you for joining us at Time out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful CAS design - a wonderful sympathy card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT and joining the DT call as well.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)