Pages

Monday, November 22, 2021

*Merry & Bright*

Sometimes I have an idea for a card in my head... and as I'm putting all of the elements together I'm thinking "this is great"... "this works"... and then, when the card is all glued together and I look at it, I think to myself "what were you thinking?". 

Yup, that's what happened with this card.

Maybe the background is just too busy for me?  Maybe the black circle was the wrong choice?

I'm just not feeling it.  But I share it here with you anyways... because maybe someone else will be inspired by it.  Or maybe someone else will learn something from it.  Who knows.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! retired paper
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Tidings & Trimmings
*Ink:  Versamark
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Holly & Pine Frame; Waffle Flower Additional Circles
*Etc:  Wow white embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)