Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2021

*Challenge Double Up*

Usually when I see challenges I want to participate in, I do separate cards for each of them... but when I saw the challenges at Color Hues and Freshly Made Sketches, I figured I'd try my hand at combining them.  The decision was helped along with limited time to get them done on my Wednesday morning before heading off to start my work week at noon.

I really love this card.... that iridescent silver snowflake doesn't photograph as silver, of course, but trust me, that's what it is!

Items Used
*Cardstock:  unknown silver and gold sparkle; Lawn Fawn silver iridescent
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Good Cher
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Impression Obsession Snowflakes

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Nancy! The simplicity of the sketch is a lovely backdrop for the elegant snowflake and color hues. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The iridescent snowflake is so delicate and beautiful - so pretty with the sparkly stripes behind it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I just love the sparkle and that gorgeous snowflake! This will definitely bring someone holiday joy! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - full of delightful holiday sparkle and shine! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glittery stripes and fabulous iridescent snowflake, Nancy! It's always a treat to see you designs in the FMS gallery - thanks for playing along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous CAS card! Love the elegant "glitter" of the stripes and the snowflake. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Nancy! I love the iridescent snowflake and the fun CAS layout! I imagine this is really sparkly in real life! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness i love how the irredescet snowflake works with the gold and silver sparkle paper! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)