Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

*Mom in Silhouette*

I was in the midst of an order from a friend when the latest Less is More challenge dropped, so I decided to incorporate the challenge  of "silhouette" with one of the Mother's Day cards I needed to make (you'll see more of them in the coming weeks).  After I started stamping on my ink blended panel, I realized that my panel was upside down to what I had planned... but I think it look OK all the same.

I have just four Distress Oxide inks and honestly I didn't know what the big deal was... but after this, my first thought is "WOW those babies blend well!"  I will be getting more!

Items Used
*Images:  Lil 'Inkers Fresh Cut Flowers; Photoplay Mom & Dad Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ripe Persimmon, Dried Marigold
*Tools:  ink blending tools; Taylored Expressions rectangle masking stencil
*Embellishments:  Honey Bee Prism Gems
*Challenges:  Less is More #456


4 comments:

  1. What a super silhouette against that rich warm toned panel - lovely

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super design Nancy. I love the ombre affect you've created, it makes your silhouette really pop. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely make. Have a nice day, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the warm tones of the ink blended panel, and I would never have guessed it's upside down!
    Take care and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)