Pages

Sunday, November 07, 2021

*Peace*

One thing that Stampin' Up! does really well is Christmas.  Aside from their cardstock which I buy because I like the colours and the weight and it's easy to get here in Canada, I don't find I buy a lot of their stuff...  but I make up for it at Christmas.  I just LOVED this star die when I saw it and I tried to talk myself out of purchasing it... but as you can see, that didn't work.

Items Used
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Tranquil Tide, Merry Merlot; gold mirror
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Christmas Trimmings
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)