Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

*Wonderful Time of the Year*

I hopped on a plane yesterday to surprise my sister and niece in Ontario.  No one here had any idea I was coming.  It's been almost 2 years since I saw my sister thanks to Covid... she usually comes to see me at least once if not twice a year and I fly out to see her once a year.  The look on her face was absolutely priceless!  I am here for a week and looking forward to just hanging out.

I just love this Tidings and Trimmings paper from Stampin' Up!  Since it's a  6x6 pad, the designs are perfect for cards.  And I find that the patterns are just perfect and timeless.

I did not bring any information with me about the cards I've photographed (honestly, I kinda thought I'd scheduled more posts for while I was away, but discovered this afternoon that I hadn't)... I think everything here is Stampin' Up with my Perfect Layers Tool thrown in because I always do LOL!

Thanks for popping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)