Pages

Tuesday, December 07, 2021

*CASology #398*

It's time for the last challenge of 2021 with the design team at CASology.  We are so thankful that you have joined us this year and we hope to continue to inspire you to play along with us in 2022!  

As you can see from the prompt card below, our cue word is "above".


My first thought was an angel, but I don't have any angel stamps... so I went with a simple star instead.  To add some interest, I cut the star in two different sizes and layered them with foam adhesive.


To add a little something more to the card, I added a simple 1/16" mat behind my front panel using my Perfect Layers Tool and some gold glitter paper.  Rather than wasting all that glitter paper behind the panel, I used a rectangle die to cut out the the centre of a piece of paper that was already slightly larger than I'd need it.

I really hope you'll play along with us by linking up your creation HERE

Items Used

  • Cardstock:  unknown gold glitter
  • Images:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
  • Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
  • Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas; We R Memory Keepers Stars
  • Tools:  Perfect Layers
  • Challenge:  CASology #398

1 comment:

  1. Fab idea and I like you layered the stars up and I hadn't noticed the extra layer of gold until I read your post-works so well, perfect touch x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)