Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

*Christmas Craft Creations December*

I'm here to remind you about the current Christmas Craft Creations challenge... our December theme is "make a scene"... I am looking forward to making Christmas cards throughout the year with this design team...


I don't do well with "making a scene" in my card making, so I went with this wonderful Penny Black die instead.  I love the simplicity of the gold on white.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  gold mirror
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Penny Black Christmas Wonderland

I hope you'll play along with us and share your Christmas creations HERE!  I can't wait to see what you create!


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)