Pages

Monday, January 31, 2022

*Floral Celebration*

 Happy Monday crafty friends...  Now that I've found the key to my Catherine Pooler inks on solid stamps, I have to play a little more.  I've never used the solid "fill" stamps with this Pink Fresh Studio stamp but WOW I love how it turned out!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  MFT Black & White Stripes
*Stamps:  Pink Fresh Studio Believe in Yourself; Altenew Celebrate Today
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Samba, Serenade, Limoncello, Lime Rickey, It's A Girl

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card and a gorgeous floral image that is Nancy! I especially like the bright colours you chose for it and it really pops against the black and white stripe. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)