Pages

Tuesday, February 01, 2022

*CASology #400*

It's the first Tuesday of February (how on earth did that happen??!!??) which means it's time for a new clean and simple challenge at CASology!  Our cue for this month is "affection".


I honestly don't make a lot of "love you" type cards... cuz I don't send them LOL.  Not that I don't have people in my life that I love, but that I just don't give them.  With design team work, I need to push myself to make cards that I wouldn't normally make... I like how this card turned out... kinda fun!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Real Red; gold mirror
*Pattern Paper:  Stampin' Up! Pampered Pets
*Images:  Gerda Steiner Dachshunds
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Hero Arts Infinity Hearts
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  CASology #400

I hope you'll play along with us this month!  Just upload your card HERE for your chance to be chosen as a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cool idea Nancy. I adore the little paws mixed in with the hearts and then using the gold big heart works as a fab combo. The sentiment...very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite card with the paw prints!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)