Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2022

*Black, White and Silver*

I was going through Pinterest and chose a few old sketches to play with... I really love how this card following Freshly Made Sketches #145 turned out.  The silver sparkly piece was a scrap left over from something else I made a few months ago but was the perfect size to mat my white circle.  I contemplated using some colours for the banner strips, but I'm so glad I decided to stick with the black.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  unknown silver sparkle; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Freshly Made Sketches #145


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)