Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #457*

Good morning crafty friends... it's time for a colour challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches.  Yoon has chosen some deep rich colours and I'll be honest, I didn't know what to do with them!  I don't craft with brown very much so this was a tough one for me.

Many years ago I gave up my Stampin' Up! ink pads because honestly, I wasn't using them.  So these colour challenges are a bit difficult for me as I try to find ink colours that match as closely as possible from the other inks in my stash.


For our colour challenges, you must use all of the stated challenge colours. You may also use neutral colours; however, the challenge colours should be the most noticeable ones featured on your card. We use Stampin' Up colour names for reference, but you are welcome to use any other companies' products as long as you match the challenge colours as closely as possible. 

I do hope you'll play along with these colours and share your creations with us HERE!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Evening Evergreen, Early Espresso, Merry Merlot
*Images:  Avery Elle Loads of Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Pinecone
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms
*Tools:  Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes; Post It Tape; Perfect Layers

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully creative way to use those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all struggled with these colours this week but your floral and corner detail is a great way to keep them balanced against all that lovely white space. Great job Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors were really challenging for me too! I love the brown stripes at the corner, they really "focus" the attention to the pretty flower. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)