Pages

Sunday, March 06, 2022

*AAACards #211*

Hello crafty friends... it's time for a new challenge at AAACards....  we are playing with the sketch below with the optional twist of a silhouette


I tried to keep my card a single layer but the cardstock I like to use with my Catherine Pooler inks is not the cardstock I like to use for my card bases so I added a thin black mat with my Perfect Layers since the whites are slightly different.

Card Info
*Cardstock:   Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover 100lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Hero Arts Lauderdale Floral; Altenew Splash of Color; Uniko Wonderful Day
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Catching Rays
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Clear Drops
*Challenges:  AAACards #211

I hope you'll play along with us for the next two weeks... share your card HERE for your chance to play along with us as a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!


2 comments:

  1. lovely summer feeling to your card and colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning in its simplicity Nancy and the bright pop of yellow is so cheery! Looking forward to playing along with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)