Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2022

*Addicted to CAS #216*

The thing I like most about being on design teams is being forced to think outside of my box once in a while.  It's also the hardest thing about being on design teams LOL!

The challenge for the next two weeks with Addicted to CAS is to use water as your focus...  of course, as I'm sitting here typing this blog post, I have thought of a few other ways that I could have interpreted the prompt (water colour, for example!).  Share your creations with us HERE For your chance to be chosen as a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!


This was one of those challenges that made me think for a bit... I'm not a big fan of sea life etc so I don't have a lot to choose from with a water theme... but I do have this great die that worked out well...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Seaside Spalsh, Grey Granite; unknown silver glitter
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Layering Ovals; Memory Box Whittle Dolphin; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #216


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)