Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2022

*Less Is More #461*

Happy Saturday crafty friends!  I usually work on Saturdays (my work week is Wednesday thru Saturday) but I get one Saturday off each month...  this is that Saturday.  I love my job, I really truly do... but I do look forward to my Saturdays off!

It's time for a new challenge with the team at Less Is More... our clean and simple challenge for the next two weeks is to use the colours pink and gold.  Truly a lovely and classic combination, perfect for a clean and simple card.


I actually created a different card for the challenge that I'll share in a few days... but I decided it was too busy for a clean and simple challenge, so I modified my design to create this card instead.

Card Info
*Images:  Altenew Celebrate Today
*Ink:  Versamark; Copics
*Embossing:  Stampin' Up! gold
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia
*Challenges:  Less Is More #461

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful use of our challenge colors. I love the corner placement of your flower. Great make for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful heat embossed flower! And beautifully coloured. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gold embossing, together with the pink it looks really rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab CAS card Nancy ! Your corner design with the rose is perfect ….. Sid xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your DT spot at LIM how exciting. Love your pretty card the placement is perfect and the flowers are so pretty with the touch of gold.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)