Pages

Friday, March 25, 2022

*Floral Swag*

I just love these floral swag stamps and dies...  I stamped this one, coloured it and cut it out so that it could go over the edges of the layers I placed on the front of this card.  Have I told you lately how much I LOVE my perfect layers tool to create those beautiful 1/16" borders???

Let me tell you about another tool I am in LOVE with lately.  My friend at Calgary Laser Creations is a papercrafter at heart and she has created some acrylic tools to help you get your layers on even and straight.  She calls them Fricken Square Corners.  You'll need something with a hard right angle raised edge (like your stamping platform or scoring tool) to use these.  You simply choose the right angle corner based on the size of your top layer, place your cardstock in the corner of the scoring tool (that's what I use), then the Fricken Square Corner tool (isn't that a great name??!!) in the corner and then get your layer right in to the corner and adhere it down.

Laura created a video you can see HERE to see how they work.

Card Info
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Altenew Flower Vine; Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)