Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2022

*Time Out Challenges #210*

Happy Thursday, my friends!  It's time for a new challenge with the team at Time Out Challenges.  If you haven't already noticed, we go through a rotation of themes, with the theme this week being a quote to challenge you.  This is one of my favourite quotes of all time... it's so simple and sweet.


Be sure to share your creations with us HERE for your chance to be chosen as a guest designer in an upcoming challenge and to win a prize from Newton's Nook!

My card was pretty quick and easy, once I decided what I wanted to do.  This paper from Stampin' Up! is perfect for a card front....

Card Info:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Real Red
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Playful Pets
*Images:  Picket Fence Studios Good Vibes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

3 comments:

  1. They look so playfull...A cheerful card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I absolutely love your dog card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That DSP is truly perfect. Great make for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)