Pages

Sunday, April 03, 2022

*AAA Cards #212*

It's time for a new challenge with the team at AAA Cards... we are a clean and simple challenge blog with challenges every two weeks.  

For our current challenge, we want to see your clean and simple cards that are decorated "along the edge" with the optional twist of "your country". Share your creations with us HERE for your chance to be chosen as a guest designer for an upcoming challenge!


I had a few ideas for my card to feature my country, but I thought I'd keep it super simple... can you tell what country I'm from by this card??

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Real Red
*Images:  Spellbinders Sentiments for You
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; white gel pel
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Playful Alphabet
*Challenges:  AAA Cards #212

Now it's your turn!!  Share your cards with us HERE!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulously CAS and typical Canadian sentiment. love it

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)