Pages

Saturday, April 02, 2022

*Addicted to CAS #217*

Happy Saturday crafty friends!  I'm back with the team at Addicted to CAS with another clean and simple challenge for you all.  We'd love to see your clean and simple cards featuring animals!  Be sure to share your creations with us HERE for your chance to be chosen as a CAS Perfectionist!!!  


I have some animal stamps in my stash that have never seen ink (at least not by me!) so I decided to pull out one of those sets to play.  This is *not* my usual style, but I think it turned out OK.  Maybe I should have done a little blue sky shading too...

Card Info
*Images:  MFT Farm-tastaic
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Mowed Lawn
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #217

I hope you'll head on over to the blog to check out what the rest of the Design Team has been working on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)