Pages

Friday, April 01, 2022

*May All Your Wishes*

This is another card that I created after stamping up these wonderful floral images by Pink Fresh Studio.  After I had finished the card, I decided it needed "something" so I pulled out a black marker to create the scattered dots around the image... I have stamps that do this however I chose to do it after everything was already put together.

Card Info
*Images:  Pink Fresh Studio Beautiful Blooms; Taylored Expression Simple Strips Birthday
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Beautiful Blooms; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Embellishments:  black marker; Nuvo Aqua Shimmer
*Etc:  foam adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)