Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2022

*Beautiful Blooms Birthday*

A few weeks ago my friend Bonnie and I went to one of our favourite local stamp stores after I was done work.  I will admit I bought a few things I didn't need... but I am so happy I did!  This fabulous floral set from Pink Fresh is perfect for my colouring preferences... You'll see a few cards using this set in the next several days as I stamped them up at once and spent some time colouring.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Granny Apple Green
*Images:  Pink Fresh Studio Beautiful Blooms; Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Beautiful Blooms
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)