Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #466*

As I did have some cards created for the design teams I'm on before I broke my wrist last week, I figured I'd still blog them.  Typing is slow with only one hand!v  I am so sad to not be creating... I was on track to have a record breaking number of cards made.  I haven't gone fore more than 3 or 4 days without making cards in many weeks.

It's Tuesday which means another challenge with CAS Colours & Sketches...  We have a colour challenge for you.


As you know, I don't have many Stampin' Up ink pads but i do have most colours in cardstock... so I went with die cuts for my card.

I really like how these colours go together.

I hope you'll play along with us this week!!


3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Nancy! The pretty diecut flower is just perfect to accent your sentiment oval. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet card, Nancy! I love this simple design, it is so refreshing! Sending plenty of friendly recovery wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely!! Love those stitched flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)