Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #467*

This will be my last post with CAS Colours & Sketches until my wrist heals enough to craft again.  My surgery on Friday went well and I'm in less pain than I was before surgery.  I have no idea when I'll be able to do things with the right hand again... I'm guessing I'll have some answers after my surgical follow up on the 2nd.

But for today, my card using the current sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches... I wanted to leave my background white but I just couldn't.


I used a stencil from Studio Katia and the Nuvo Glimmer Paste in moonstone to add a little something extra to the card... in doing so it's not quite as clean and simple as it should be.



3 comments:

  1. Glad your surgery went well Nancy! Wishing you speedy recovery!!
    As usual great card dear xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Nancy - I love the addition of the paste to the background too. So glad your surgery went well; hope to see you back crafting with 2 hands soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Love the texture on the background. So happy to hear the surgery went well, speedy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)