Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2022

*Less is More #463*

I'm really missing my creative space now... I had surgery on my right wrist yesterday and am hoping things will start to feel better again soon.  I'm only sharing design team creations now as typing blog posts is very slow with only one hand.

It's Saturday so it's time for another challenge with the team ay Simply Less is More...


I focussed my one layer card on the bottom of my card. tending towards the right.  I masked off an area, stamped and embossed the sentiment and stamped the floral.  I then reverse masked and used Distress Inks and finger daubers to create the rainbow.

I hope you'll play along!


6 comments:

  1. Love the contrast between the black and white image and the color sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Nancy ! Sid xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this, Nancy. Love the way you inked the sentiment and did the reverse masking. Wonderful design. I wish I could do your typing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Nancy! I love the black and white and reverse masking - so clever! Sending you healing hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Nancy. I love the elegant floral spray with the pretty rainbow sentiment. Love it. Take care 😊

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)