Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2022

*Cheers On Your Birthday*

Some more fun with those Pink Fresh Studio small butterflies and Tim Holtz inks.  While I love how easy it was to get a lot of butterflies stamped and cut out at once, I wonder if I should have bought a stamp set with individual stamps and dies instead so that I didn't feel the need to overload on them all at once like I did with the flowers and now the butterflies.  I hope I haven't burnt myself out of wanting to use these two sets.

Card Info
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate, Gorgeous Grape
*Images:  Pink Fresh Studio Small Butterflies, Happy Birthday Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Small Butterflies; Waffle Flower Additional Circles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)