Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2022

*AAACards #216*

It's time for a new challenge at AAACardsAAA Cards is a clean and simple challenge blog that posts a new challenge every two weeks.  We love to share our ideas on the cue cards and, more importantly, love to see what others come up with for our challenges!  I sure hope you'll play along and share your creations with us HERE!


Let me explain our graphic a bit... for challenge #216, we want you to use the colours that you see in the graphic... and *optionally* we'd like to see a shaker card.  And on top of it all, we want that creation to be clean and simple!  The two parameters you MUST follow to play are the colours and clean and simple.

I chose to not make a shaker card... I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to do since many things are still very difficult for me as the wrist heals.  I chose a stack of elements in the colours of the graphic.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  MFT Distressed Patterns; Pink Fresh Studio Happy Birthday Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne;   Catherine Pooler Pixie Dust, Limoncello, Be Mine, All That Jazz
*Tools: Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners
*Challenges:  AAACards #216


1 comment:

  1. Great way to use those colors of the challenge! well done

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)