Pages

Tuesday, May 03, 2022

*CASology #403*

Happy Tuesday creative friends... I saw my surgeon yesterday and as expected, the plaster splint was removed and I now have a removable brace.  I can wear the brace when I'm up and about or if the arm/wrist is fatigued.  I have some stretches thatI've started doing that are really tough but I am told it will all get easier... I am to use my arm and wrist as tolerated for anything non-weight bearing.  I will start some physical therapy in a few weeks to help me regain motion and strength.  It will be about another 4 weeks before I start looking at a gradual return to work.

Anyway... it's time for a new challenge with CASology... our cue word for this month is "botanical"


If you've been around a while, you know I love creating with florals, so this was not a difficult challenge for me!


I love the look of a white on white layer... but I do like to step it up a bit by adding foam adhesive for some dimension.

I hope you will play along with us by sharing your creation HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Love how the bright colors pop against the white! Wishing you continued healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy... good to hear you are on the mend and the invite to guest this month! Love your sentiment and summer-y feel!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)