Pages

Sunday, May 01, 2022

*Happy Birthday AAA Cards!*

AAACards is celebrating it's 8th birthday!!  We hope you'll celebrate along with us by creating a clean and simple birthday card and sharing with us HERE.  No birthday would be complete without presents so there are some prizes to be won as well!  Head to the AAACards blog for all of the details!


Someone posted about an easy interactive card idea that Jennifer McGuire did a video on... so I watched the video and decided to give it a try.  I tried to keep mine a little more to my clean and simple style...


And here's with the pull tab pulled.... I should have dressed it up a bit more, maybe...  The card also opens for you to write in.

I started to type out all the card info here for you... I feel bad that I haven't been sharing it.  But honestly, this one handed typing takes forever and I got too frustrated to bother (also, please excuse my typos... my laptop only does autocorrect in some programs... this is nit one of them lol)

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)