Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2022

*Addicted to CAS #219*

Let me tell you how long it takes me type up a blog post using only my left hand!  Most of my jobs over the years have been keyboard-centric so I am a fast typer... in fact, I enjoy typing... but this one handed thing is frustrating!!!

If only I had a dictation app on my laptop...

Anyway, it's time for a new clean and simple challenge with the team ay Addicted to CAS.  Our code word for challenge #219 is "friendship".


My very good friend Bonnie celebrated her birthday last week so she was the inspiration for my card for this challenge.  We are two peas in a pod so this snarky card was absolutely perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)