Pages

Friday, May 20, 2022

*Simple Sympathy*

I have guidelines (for myself, not for others) as to what a sympathy card should look like.  I don't judge what others create, but I do like to keep the cards I create simple and "toned down".  I needed a card for friends who recently suffered a loss and managed to create this card using some extras that were in my dish.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Old Olive
*Images:  Pink Fresh Studio Small Butterflies; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versamark; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Layering Ovals; MFT Stitched Rectangles; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips; Pink Fresh Studio Small Butterflies
*Etc:  WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder
*Tools:  Fricken Square Corners


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)