Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2022

*Blue Ink*

I had my first session at physical therapy yesterday and while things are better than they had been, I still feel like there is a very long way to go before this injury is a thing of the past.  I will be working on stretches and trying to use my right hand/arm/wrist as normally as possible.  There is still some swelling and the joint is extremely stiff.  I'm feeling a little discouraged as I write this because I just want this whole thing to be a memory.

It turns out that trying to create is good physical therapy so I will continue to try to make cards... if only my mojo was still hanging out around here LOL

This is another of the cards I created before my fall... it's very similar to yesterday but with alcohol inks and Deco Foil instead (the Deco Foil sticks to the parts of the alcohol ink that haven't completely dried).



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. That inky background is gorgeous. Good luck with your recovery. It sounds like a slow progress, but on the bright side, crafting as physical therapy sounds like a great idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)