Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2022

*AAACards #218*

It's time for a new clean and simple challenge at AAA Cards!  We have a sketch for you this week with the added optional twist of flowers.  Of course I did both (because I love florals!)  Share your card with us HERE for a chance to be chosen as a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!


I always struggle with the placement of things like the sketch shows so I wanted to do something different.  Instead of making those circles my flowers, I decided to use the idea of circles to colour my floral image.  It's not exactly like the sketch but I think you can see the sketch in m creation.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Hammermill Premium Color Copy
*Images:  Tonic Botanical Burst; Winnie & Walter Bigger Bang Confetti; MFT Color Drops; Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Verafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler It's a Girl, Melon Ice, Sixteen Candles, Oh Boy
*Challenges:  AAACards #218


3 comments:

  1. love your pastel colored blooms. Gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool card, love the black flowers with the wee pops of colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Nancy. Love how you've spot coloured your floral image with those dots.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)