Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2022

*Addicted to CAS #223*

Good morning crafty friends... it's time for a new challenge with Addicted to CAS!  We are playing with the code word GRID for this challenge.  


I will admit that I struggled with this challenge.  I had no idea how to interpret this word.  But then I remembered I had some patterned papers that had a grid-look to them... and I went with the one that was more delicate looking to create my card for today.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; gold mirror
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Well Suited
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Scrapbook.com Nested Hexagons; Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer
*Etc:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral washi tape
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #223


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)