Pages

Wednesday, June 01, 2022

*Belated Birthday*

 On this day, 31 years ago, my hubby and I stood in front of family and friends and said "I do".  I know we've done a lot, seen a lot, made it through a lot... but I have no idea where 31 years have gone!  Happy Anniversary, Babe!

In other news, I saw my surgeon on Monday and he says my wrist is healing well.  He says my progress is a little ahead of what he'd expect at this point and while I think he said that because I said I was frustrated with how slow it all is, I will try to remember that I am improving.  I did a few hours at work yesterday and will be back again tomorrow morning for a few hours.  

On to the card...

I have had the Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral stamps, dies, stencils and washi tape in my hands and in my cart so many times, only to put them back on the shelf.  And then, I bought everything but the washi tape and immediately wished I had bought the tape... so I went back and got it too.  And honestly, if you have this set without the washi tape, go back and buy the washi... it's just so darn pretty!

Card Info
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips; Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral
*Embellishments:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral Washi Tape; Studio Katia
*Etc:  foam adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)